Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Sure, I have a rental that has a lease of five years with

Customer Question

sure
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: I have a rental that has a lease of five years with four years left on it. The tenants have been paying the rent late each month. The lease agreement was not signed bu all the property shareholders, and the mortgage specifies that I have to live in the home in order to keep the mortgage in the name of my deceased mom. Is there any way to terminate the lease?
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I moved out of state and my situation changed, my marriage fell throught and I had to move back to Oregon and am currently homeless, staying with my daughter
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 5 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Did you inherit this home from your mother's estate? Are you on the deed (title)?

Since you are not responding to me I will opt out for another Attorney to assist you. Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.