How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an attoney in geogia who does Real Estate Malpractice

Customer Question

Hello I need an attoney in geogia who does Real Estate Malpractice case for the plantiff
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Georgia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I lost my home only because the attorney and his form did not go to court Nor did they notify me. I found out 4 mths later after the sheriff left an eviction notice on my door
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: A lot more but that is the foundation
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist.

I can't make direct referrals, as a matter of site policy, but can still help solve your dilemma. What county and city are you in? Thanks.


Attorney 1