Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We have been in a modification and evidently the bank sold

Customer Question

we have been in a modification and evidently the bank sold the mortgage to another bank and they sold the property in a action. We were served a Writ of Assistance Eviction Notice is there any way to stop this?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wisconsin
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: did we file any paperwork? or do you mean did the new owner file paper work? We have a Writ of Assitance with a Case No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: and there was a judgement according to they papers we received.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.