How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have been in a modification and evidently the bank sold

Customer Question

we have been in a modification and evidently the bank sold the mortgage to another bank and they sold the property in a action. We were served a Writ of Assistance Eviction Notice is there any way to stop this?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wisconsin
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: did we file any paperwork? or do you mean did the new owner file paper work? We have a Writ of Assitance with a Case No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: and there was a judgement according to they papers we received.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.