Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

Https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GqCqvk9YeCZlFxemd2ZzR0TXc

Customer Question

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GqCqvk9YeCZlFxemd2ZzR0TXc/view?usp=drive_web
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I WILL KEEP ASKING YOU QUESTIONS HERE IF YOU DONT MIND, UNTIL WE CAN TALK
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You can keep asking, just make sure you include my name in the question so it does not open to all experts.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.