Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My parents left quite a bit of land and our attorney family

Customer Question

My parents left quite a bit of land and our attorney family attorney ( not very bright) set it up As joint tennants in common ( I think). My brother and his "wife" had not lived together for approx 10 yrs ( I think ). My brother has since died of accute achohol poisoning and my sistwerand my "sister in law quickly moved in to be the
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: ues it is in L
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yea it is in Kansas and I do believe all the appropriate paper work has been files
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm sorry about the nasty back story but the will my SIL is using states that any property he holds in joint trust will go to the other trustee.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I gave you my question above.......based on your actions and your display of lack of intelligence I am demanding my money back.
My lack of intelligence tells me that in English language and punctuation, a QUESTION has a QUESTION MARK, which looks like "?"
Where in what you posted is the QUESTION MARK INDICATING WHAT YOUR QUESTION WAS AND WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW FROM US SPECIFICALLY????????
Here is what you posted, copied and pasted from above so your intelligence can show me your actual question for us:
"My parents left quite a bit of land and our attorney family attorney ( not very bright) set it up As joint tennants in common ( I think). My brother and his "wife" had not lived together for approx 10 yrs ( I think ). My brother has since died of accute achohol poisoning and my sistwerand my "sister in law quickly moved in to be the
yea it is in Kansas and I do believe all the appropriate paper work has been files
I'm sorry about the nasty back story but the will my SIL is using states that any property he holds in joint trust will go to the other trustee. "
The spelling and bad grammar are all your intelligence too. So please tell us where the question was in all of that instead of coming here with your insults to the experts.