Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

What are the rental rights to break a lease for an 81 year

Customer Question

what are the rental rights to break a lease for an 81 year old and a person on disability with doctor notes showing harm to our health?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: nevada
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: they gave us a choice of trying to work things out with our neighbors upstairs,which we have tried to no avail or being evicted
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just can we break a lease which is until August
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you share with me why the tenants want to break the lease? Has the landlord been advised of the issue which is causing this?