WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

I am having an issue with my HOA regarding stormwater

Customer Question

Hi! I am having an issue with my HOA regarding stormwater drainage onto an adjacent property.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: California.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I received a written complaint from my HOA, and I attended a hearing, but the Board seemed unsympathetic to my point of view. I'm expecting to be fined in the near future.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a short written summary of the issue for the lawyer to read and comment on. Should I paste it in here? It contains the name of the HOA and the Chico. Should I delete that info?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 5 months ago.

I am a California real estate lawyer and I can help you with this.

I suggest that we have a phone chat so that I can get all the details and help you with this, or you can post your information here.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just Answers posted the wrong question. I called them about the problem soon after getting confused on this website and they deleted the wrong question. So, I'm not a happy camper.