How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3731
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having an issue with my HOA regarding stormwater

Customer Question

Hi! I am having an issue with my HOA regarding stormwater drainage onto an adjacent property.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: California.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I received a written complaint from my HOA, and I attended a hearing, but the Board seemed unsympathetic to my point of view. I'm expecting to be fined in the near future.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a short written summary of the issue for the lawyer to read and comment on. Should I paste it in here? It contains the name of the HOA and the Chico. Should I delete that info?
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 5 months ago.

I am a California real estate lawyer and I can help you with this.

I suggest that we have a phone chat so that I can get all the details and help you with this, or you can post your information here.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just Answers posted the wrong question. I called them about the problem soon after getting confused on this website and they deleted the wrong question. So, I'm not a happy camper.