Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I sold my mobil home and in the process of moving personal…

Customer Question
I sold my mobil...

I sold my mobil home and in the process of moving personal property, i switched the refrigerator with another. the buyer said i couldn't do this under the law. he wants to take me to court. what are my rights? thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mesa .AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I signed the title over to the buyer . no other paper work

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/10/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses, but rest assured, I am working on your question. The website may offer a phone call option,but it is optional.

.

Is there anything in the sales agreement that states that the fridge stays with the mobile home?

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there was no written sales agreement
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no phone call. cancel and refund any charges to my card