How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7076
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I sue a bank for foreclosing on my house?

Customer Question

Can I sue a bank for foreclosing on my house?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 4 months ago.
Can you tell me the State that your question pertains. Yes you can sue a lender for a wrongful foreclosure.
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 4 months ago.

I apologize, I meant to ask for the County your property was located in. Can you explain why you feel that you have an action against the lender?