Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My ex has filed a non approved VA rider on Montgomery county

Customer Question

My ex has filed a non approved VA rider on Montgomery county Ohio recorder by document fraud !
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ohio and my veteran entitlement only and he sold a home that prior to answering divorce he was left by his mom.I need dower right help as a guy is coming to my 20 year veteran home looking for him.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I was ordered to deal with sale yet not given dower right by court , he is only a co-borrower and not entitled to benefit of VA as I served priory to marriage.Get this he removed my name from auditors site Montgomery county and detective said oh well it is a male dominated world.Identity theft IRS affidavit proves he is using my social as my statement sent to PO box belonging to him.What do I need to do to protect my home and interest as I have paid all since he fleed 2015?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he is dangerous! The mail fraud is bad.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,