How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a term tenant in one of our units that I want to

Customer Question

I have a long term tenant in one of our units that I want to significantly raise the rent or give notice to move to. Im in Las Vegas NV.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Nothing Yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site.

Okay. What is your question exactly, i.e. what do you wish to know about this matter? For example, sample verbiage of the notice, etc.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you licensed in the State of Nevada
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

No. The question goes to the first available expert and since this is general information only, it is not matched up to an expert by state license. However, I will opt out and an expert from Nevada can take over if/should one becomes available. Good luck.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need to connect with someone VERY FAMILIAR with Nevada Real Estate (Landlord/Tenant) Law. This is not really a general question as it is specific to Nevada tenancy. If I can't speak or text with someone in that regard, I'll need to cancel and get a refund. Hopefully you understand. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This not what I expected. I want to cancel and get a refund.