WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

I would like to talk with you Real estate attorney I am in

Customer Question

Good day I would like to talk with you Real estate attorney I am in the process of purchasing a multifamily property and would like the assistance of an attorney
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: My name is***** can be reach at(###) ###-####
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: the property is in Memphis Tennessee 334 units
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: The contract was sent to me I looked it over sign it and return same with my proof of funds letter how ever the realtor is having a problem because of the hard money lender I am using in addition he sent me an email requesting I give a list of all the property I own and bio on myself I refuse so at this point I would like the assistance of an attorney to get the deal done
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 4 months ago.

I would be happy to review. I suggest we have a phone call so that I can get all of the details and relevant documents, then I can give you a call.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.