Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

I purchased a new construction house few months after my

Customer Question

I purchased a new construction house few months after my sister in law bought the same house from the same builder. I have been told before buying the house that the HOA will pay the water bills. I moved three days ago and found out the water bills won't be paid by the HOA. My sister in law gets to pay a lower HOA fees with her water bills included which I need to pay a higher fee that does not cover my water bills. Is there something I can do about it?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: colorado
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: nope nothing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 4 months ago.

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Who told you that you would not be responsible for the water bills?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thrive home builder

That could be considered fraudulent inducement. This means that someone tells you false information to induce you to sign a contract. We can discuss more if you would like to do so.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
yea why not. I will check me documents to see if i can find somthing written.

Sure.

Hello: I am following up to see if you still need further help. If so, please let me know. If you are satisfied with your answer, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars so you can pay me for the service I provided to you. Best regards.