How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 38892
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate broker -- Retired (mostly)
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A wrongful foreclosure quiet title breech of contract etc

This answer was rated:

A wrongful foreclosure quiet title breech of contract etc etc that is going to be heard in 5he superior court next year. The UD case the defendents filed was initially consolidated but then with appeals got unconsolidated. Last week I stepped in for myself as I didnt have councel and I was nervous the UD trial would win by default I lost the Judge awarded them my home I didnt get to speak.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Ca i also recently found out the lady I bought my house from never sold me the house as she had already sold ot as c9lleteral for certificates. I pa8d $16000.00 i am devastated
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not since the Judgement
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I went to court today my Civil Case is det for next year


I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), the Bar of the U.S. Tax Court, and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

Sorry for your difficulties. What question do you have concerning your circumstances?

NOTICE: If you are presented with an offer for a phone consultation, which may appear to have been sent by me, please know that this is an automated website offer, and that I do not participate in this Justanswer program. If you would like to correspond with me directly, whether by phone, email or otherwise, then instead of accepting the phone call offer, simply type to me that you would like my direct contact info, and I will send you a specific offer for that purpose.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser and 6 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you

I see that you may have requested a phone call and that another contributor may have accepted your request. If you are dissatisfied with that contributor, after the phone call is complete, please let me know and I will try to assist you further.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Related Real Estate Law Questions