Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If a storm damages the roof and water damages the sheet rock…

Customer Question
If a storm damages...

If a storm damages the roof and water damages the sheet rock in the interior of the unit who should have to pay to get it fixed

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Customer:*****no. charleston sc 29420

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/20/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: legalgems, Arbitrator replied 1 year ago
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Is this a rental property?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no this is a condo owned by owner
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no that's OK I will find out a different way

I believe you are referencing the auto generated phone call request which I dont participate in -please let me know if you would like to continue on this forum. Thanks