Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

If a storm damages the roof and water damages the sheet rock

Customer Question
in the interior of the...
if a storm damages the roof and water damages the sheet rock in the interior of the unit who should have to pay to get it fixed
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer:*****no. charleston sc 29420
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: not that i know of
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/20/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: legalgems, Arbitrator replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Is this a rental property?

no this is a condo owned by owner
no that's OK I will find out a different way

I believe you are referencing the auto generated phone call request which I dont participate in -please let me know if you would like to continue on this forum. Thanks

Tina, Lawyer