How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is I am selling my property. In, In order to

Customer Question

Good evening my question is I am selling my property. In
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: In order to purchase a propery from a famo
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: In order to purchase a family property which had a fuel cell on it I had to use a LLC through a lawyer. The cell was remove o
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: And the LLC was never used sense 1998. No notices for supended can't sell until clear up. They want 800 for 19 years
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Bruce Schreiber replied 4 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

I would like to help you but I am having difficulty understanding what your question is.