How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 55591
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lien form for state and a place to find more info.

Customer Question

Hi, I need a lien form for Washington state and a place to find more info. You gave me some earlier, but I know I need more
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

For a lien on real property, you can find a deed of trust form at this link:

For a lien on personal property, I have attached a form for a Security Agreement.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
As I start to fill out this form(s) is there documentation needed to support the deed of trust?
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

There needs to be a note evidencing the terms of the debt owed that is being secured by the lien.