How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I submitted a complaint to my HOA regarding my next door

Customer Question

I submitted a complaint to my HOA regarding my next door neighbors, but rather than addressing my concern, I was given a "Notice of Intent to Lien".
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: Vista, California
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No, just my notice that from them via regular mail.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No...
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question---I do not see on posted?


Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.


I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience. I look forward to assisting you.


Related Real Estate Law Questions