Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My husband and I are purchasing a commercial property with…

Customer Question
My husband and I...

My husband and I are purchasing a commercial property with vacant land. We want to ensure that we've thought of all the appropriate contingencies (e.g., soil test, perc test, etc.). So, we would appreciate someone's review of our offer before we submit and suggest changes (or help with addendums, if necessary).

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Somers, Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: This sounds important. The lawyer will definitely help you with this. I'm going to connect you with a lawyer who has 5436 happy customers and a 4.6 out of 5 Rating. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

We'd like to put in the offer soon. Thanks!

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/22/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. Can you attach the form of contract you are using?

Real Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer

THis request would a) constitute practicing law in Wisconsin; and b) consume far more time and detail than you can reasonably expect to receive from an on-line forum; and c) it sounds like there is substantial money involved and you should utilize the services of a local specialist.