Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I just lost my Job and i am wondering how i can get out of…

Customer Question
I just lost my...

I just lost my Job and i am wondering how i can get out of my lease. I have no way to pay. But when i looked over my contract the dates are wrong and the authorizeed use is wrong. can that void a contract?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

With courts?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. What is wrong with the dates? Also, what is the issue with the authorized use?