Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Are you a real estate lawyer? How can I speak with the

Customer Question
Are you a real...

Are you a real estate lawyer?

Lawyer's Assistant: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.

How can I speak with the lawyer regarding a CAR form?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I believe I have spoken with Tina before

Lawyer's Assistant: This sounds important. The lawyer will definitely help you with this. I'm going to connect you with a lawyer who has 8775 happy customers and a 4.6 out of 5 Rating. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

We received a letter from the Bureau of Real Estate requesting an audit of our last 15 months of sales and transactions....All paperwork due in tomorrow. As well, they are asking form buyers/sellers personal contact information which seems to be a breach of personal information, nor do I have many buyers contact info as I did not represent them.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Michael Lykken, Esq,
 replied 1 year ago
Michael Lykken, Esq

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California Real Estate attorney with experience before the BRE. Please understand that I can only provide you with general information, and that this does not create an attorney-client relationship. Now that the formalities are out of the way, I need some information from you. I understand that you are being audited by the BRE. Can you please let me the license that you have? Second, what is your exact question? It appears that it centers on a requirement to provide contact information, however you state that you did not represent buyers so that is why I need clarification on your license type and your activities. Thank you!