Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can a condo association include in the budget for the

Customer Question
Can a condo association...

Can a condo association include in the budget for the upcoming year reserve funding that the unit owners have not voted on.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

Fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

A budget has been approved, howerever no provision was made to strip out the item in question from other items that were approved for full funding.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

M

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
The association may not until voted and approved. Until then it is a matter for a board agenda discussion only.