Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I have a situation where I entered into an easement with a

Customer Question
Good evening, JA: Hi. How can...
Good evening,
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a situation where I entered into an easement with a utility and during the construction phase the contractor made use of my private property to further his profitability. Specifically took all his heavy machinery and about 20 concrete trucks across my field after I had specifically told him NO!
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: Iowa, It involved approximately 20 concrete trucks and 3 0r 4 pieces of heavy equipment.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I have refused to settle with the case so far.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, The contractor told me the route he was suppose to use, the land owner was trying to make him use a hillside that was to steep for his trucks. the land owner was attempting to keep him off his planted crop even though it later was used by the next contractor on the project and was his assigned easement route
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/11/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am happy to help but not sure what your question is. I think you have a strong claim here

Still happy to help.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer