How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

That was fast. I just want to know if i can seek legal

Customer Question

hi. that was fast. I just want to know if i can seek legal advise regarding tenants rights and how much would it be?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes. i already signed lease and i already moved in. the problems starting arising after we had already moved in
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no how much is it for a consultation?
JA: It's only $5 .
Customer: pay right now?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 8 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon. We can not provide you with legal advice but we can answer any questions which you may have and provide you with information, about the situation. However, the $5 is a deposit, with the balance owed once we are done.