J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.
64316804

What are the deed restrictions on a property located in,

Customer Question

what are the deed restrictions on a property located in Buda, Texas. Mobile home located in property and an additional mobile home was added. the address is: 8512 Old Lockhart Hwy. Buda, Tx 78610
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: for the new addition? No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site.

Deed restrictions will be specific to the property and recorded with the County Clerk. In general, there are zoning restrictions on areas within the county. You can see a Buda City zoning map here : www.ci.buda.tx.us/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Item/31?fileID=38 along iwith the zoning matrix: www.ci.buda.tx.us/DocumentCenter/View/4805

The specific deed restriction related to the parcel of land can be looked up online if you have the correct information: www.landmark.co.hays.tx.us/LandmarkWeb/search/index?theme=.blue&section=searchCriteriaQuickSearch&quickSearchSelection=

You can also contact the County Clerk to inquiry of what specific deed restrictions are placed on that particular parcel: www.co.hays.tx.us/county-clerk.aspx

All my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which truthfully addresses your question. Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time.