Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

This is regarding an HOA issue, No legal papers on my end,

Customer Question

This is regarding an HOA issue
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: Virginia
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No legal papers on my end
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The HOA just agreed to a 10 year contract with Verizon for FIOS service to our HOA.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** HOA matter, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is not for legal advice?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello. There may be a bit of a wait as I type out a response.
Right: this is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice.
Did you wish to continue?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I had written this all out in this question forum as to monies and dates etc...I don't know where that went to, and I am being asked again what is this about?Please reimburse my credit card the $35.00 and $5.00 deposit fee. I will contact Richmond, VA for a referral lawyer. Thank you. *****(###) ###-####(phone)