How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 31781
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My neighbor wants to build another story on top of his house

Customer Question

My neighbor wants to build another story on top of his house AND an addition in his back yard, both of which will cut off light from my house. Where can I find a local lawyer to represent me before the Zoning Commision hearing? I live in Washington DC.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 9 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

The best resource to find a local lawyer is to visit You can search for an attorney by area of practice and location through that site. Also, the lawyers rates by Martindale-Hubbell are the best in their fields of practice, so you will be searching through the best lawyers available.