Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I had hired an attorney to file an injunction and

Customer Question
declaratory relief as I was...
I had hired an attorney to file an injunction and declaratory relief as I was advised. Much time has passed as well as some money for legal fees. The attorney has not filed. Can I file with out an attorney and if so how.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Just answers had given me info previously regarding this, I pulled it up by googling Strong Landlocked property in Colorado JA: thanks
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No, We had made an offer to owner of the property that the ditch road is on. He has not responded, had given to his attorney. I had my attorney contact his attorney, no response.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have an offer on the property that is contingent on having legal access.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/9/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

You may do it yourself with aid of the court clerk who can supply the motion forms provided this is on your personal behalf. A corporation or LLC must be represented by a lawyer. If your lawyer has not filed, demand your money back and hire a new lawyer to do so immediately. avvo.com and findlaw.com are good directories for reference.

Real Estate Lawyer: veniz-cssm,
 replied 10 months ago
veniz-cssm
Dear Customer: We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/a52ee-hired-attorney-file-injunction.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
veniz-cssm
veniz-cssm
veniz-cssm