Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am in a reverse mortgage, will like to sell my house which

Customer Question

I am in a reverse mortgage, will like to sell my house which is the best method
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Westchester Ny
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The property is worth $475.000 thousand dollars the amount owed is $213,000 dollars
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What do you mean by what is the best method? As in, whether to use an agent, or to list it yourself, etc? Or, what exactly is your question?