How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well to start with my mortgage is through rual development

Customer Question

well to start with my mortgage is through rual development when we had some storm damage and got a settlement the mortgage co took the money and put it inan acct said could only get alittle at a time sent my first installment and I bouhht matierals hired a contractor which didn't do the job sued him won yet never got that money back my father died so had to go to another state for that missed 1 payment explained to mortgaGE CO THEY DIDNT CARE JUST KEPT ADDING MORE CHARGERESTO IT THEN TOOK MY INCOME TAX OF A THOU AND AFTER THAT STARTED GARNISING MYFIANCE S SSI OF150 MOUNTH WHEN I ASKED ABOUT JUST TAKING SOME OF MY MONEY THAT THEY HAVE TO CATCH US UP THEY APPLIED IT TO OUR PRINCIBLE 20000 OF IT AND STILLHOLDING OVER ATHOU CAN THEY DO ALL THIS LEGALY
JA: Well, we require $5 .
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: MI
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: AS FOR WHAT
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 9 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. I see that you are confused with regard to the $5.00. I apologize that this was not clarified for you. The Attorneys have no access to customer accounts or billing. I would like you to be comfortable with the charges. Please contact Customer Service at US/Canada1-***-***-**** so we can continue with your question without any confusion as to cost.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
wellI just paid a 30 dollar charge for a answer
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 9 months ago.

Is that acceptable so we can continue?