Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I need help very bad and I need someone to tell me the truth

Customer Question
and how can a man...
I need help very bad and I need someone to tell me the truth and how can a man which I have had no contact with, take my property and my money. I am now 66 years old, I have a disabled son. I invested $65,000.00 to my than boyfriend. I invested into this real estate property that was converted into a total of 33 apartments in Chicago on the south of Chicago. My husband had a business partner that have taken and cashed checks that was to be mine and I was ill and living in a car when this man took all my money and property and look likes he is going to get away with it. Please help me before it is too late.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: The property is located in Chicago , Illinois. My name is*****
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes. I filed to open the estate and that was all I was allowed to do. The court judge told me I needed to get an attorney. My investment was to come to me after 20 Years, hud sent the two checks worth over 1/2 of a million dollars was to come to me. Instead my husbands business partner and limited partner as was I I married my Seward Rist so the checks came to my husband after his death and he just took this money leaving me homeless living with an illiness of SLE Lupus. He thought I would die to and he would be home free with my money and my property. I went to the FBI they told me I needed to have him arrest on thief and for me to get an attorney. I have done all the work I have all the documents and agreements and ownership papers and general and limited partnership papers. I truly need help, I do not ever want to be homeless again and my disable son. I am crying out for help.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My phone number is(###) ###-#### I live in Jacksonville FL because my first granddaughter was born here. I want the lawyer to know that I have the case and the judge asked me to go to the states attorneys office in the probate court of Chicago
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but we cannot represent you in any legal matter, it is forbidden by state law. If you are looking for representation, please go to the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am tired and sick, it is late I will try again tomorrow
Okay, just reply when you can using the reply button.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer