How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9410
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It's more of a question to find some information on a

Customer Question

It's more of a question to find some information on a property I owned in 1976-1977. I am attempting to find the Homeowner's Insurance Company and/ or the Lender on the property. A deed of trust, grant deed. The property was*****in Los Altos Hills, CA 94022. Is it possible to find this information? JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Los Altos Hills, Santa Clara County, CA JA: Has any paperwork been filed? Customer: I'm sure it was when we purchased the property JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: yes at the time the names are ***** ***** Rose Flynn purchased in 1975 through 1977

Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

The County Recorder will have the deed of trust in the office.

It is too old to be available on line, but you can find the deed of trust and that will give the name of the lender and you could then call the lender and see if it has a record of the insurer, which it probably does.

I hope this information is helpful.

Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 9 months ago.

The Recorder's location and phone number are posted at