Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have Ocwen Mortgage company re-calculating my mortgage

Customer Question

I have Ocwen Mortgage company re-calculating my mortgage amount each month on an adjustable, but the contractual agreement clearly states that it is to only change on a "Change Date" once every 12 months. They will not fix it and it's been going on for 2 years. I need help on how to sue. They are ignoring my complaints.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ga. Macon
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I've sent my complaints past customer service to the mediation department.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 9 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

There are specific consumer agency tasked with assisting consumers with predatory lending practices both on the State and the Federal level. There are also local Attorneys that provide FREE consultations in your area.

Have you filed anything with an agency aside from contacting Ocwen?