Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

This question is for Loren, The Real Estate Lawyer. I do not

Customer Question

This question is for Loren, The Real Estate Lawyer.
I do not expect you go recall my original questions; however, I might be able to jog you memory. I asked about civil and criminal customs and laws in Ghana; specifically, about how to obtain titles to gold and land and then bring the gold to the United States and sell the land in Ghana. I recall that you said something about Ghanaian travel customs and laws and something about "Adverse Possession" of the land; nevertheless, I have failed to enquirer how to obtain a reasonably priced lawyer. Could you please continue to professionally guide me? Thanks again.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and my goal is to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.

How could I forget? Why did you demand a refund for all the answers I provided previously. Not sure I am interested in proceeding further with you under the circumstances.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
When I received my monthly bank statement, I saw nine charges for JustAnswer. I contacted my bank to verify the charges and the bank suggested that I contact JustAnswer. I did contact JustAnswer and the customer service representative verified my inquiries and then gave me a thirty-days refund and that is how I received the refund. Today I checked my bank statement and there are four credits to my account. I had no involvement in the cash refund and I very highly value your expertise. Obviously, as these circumstanced evolve, then I am going to need your professional counseling. Thank you..
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.

I am not interested in doing more pro bono work for you.

Good luck. I will opt out.