How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tina1, 144 LINCOLN STREET,STOUGHTON,MA, i am looking for

Customer Question

Hi Tina1
JA: Where is the property located?
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: i am looking for advice.This house was sold without consent of one party and that party needs lawyer for demand action suite
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the house was sold without signature of one parte about a year ago.what can we do
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please tell us the circumstances surrounding the sale? How was it sold without the other party signing the deed? Was it deeded as joint tenants?

Related Real Estate Law Questions