Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Is it legal for the management of a Mobile home to review

Customer Question
your file asking for Title...
Is it legal for the management of a Mobile home to review your file asking for Title registration, Insurance Documents, and driver's licence for verification?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Not it is for all that live in this park...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Yes, if you are leasing in a park or member of a park association where your mobile home is located, management has a right to verify proper registration/title of the mobile home, insurance and license of the tenants. There is no law preventing them from checking these documents on all residents of the park.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer