How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tina, 34683, yes let me give you a few details. My exwife

Customer Question

Hello Tina
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: 34683
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes let me give you a few details.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My exwife sold our mobile home 3 days ago. In our divorce papers it states I am to receive 1/2 of the money. She is in NC . I have her address but no phone #. we are both elderly past 75.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

If your settlement agreement required that you be paid 1/2 of the proceeds from the sale and she failed to provide your portion of the sale's proceeds she is in contempt of court. In which State and county did the divorce take place?

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

Can you answer my questions so I can tell you how to have the divorce settlement agreement enforced?