Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Last night I was harassed by the maintenance man who happens

Customer Question
to be friends with my...
Last night I was harassed by the maintenance man who happens to be friends with my neighbor I've been having disputes with. How should I go about the situation? I almost feel uncomfortable to live at the complex anymore, after 3 years of living there.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Can you tell me more about what happened?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Last night I was locked out of the front gate of my complex. I called the maintenance emergency number for my building, and he told me that he had not gotten any calls and so he doesn't understand why I was having problems. It wasn't until I informed him that I had called the property deputy to let me into the gate, that he came to assist to the issue. At that time, (2:30 A.M) he began asking me many question that where none of his business and I do not know this individual personally . This is not the first time he has made invasive comments. It has gotten to the point where last night I clearly told him he was being invasive and outside his job description. This morning I notified the building manager but nothing was done. I feel uncomfortable where I live due to this situation, but love my condo. I don't know what to do.

Thank you.

I'm afraid I'm not available to help right now, and I don't want you to have to wait. I'm going to opt out and see if another expert is available. Please do not reply, as that can cause delays.

Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

I m a different Attorney and it will be my pleasure to assist you. You stated that you did inform the management company for your complex and told stated that the questions he was asking you were inappropriate and intrusive. Have you contacted the actual Condo Board members?

Since you have not responded I will opt out for another Attorney to assist you.

Tina, Lawyer