Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Adn we have been gjve an app,jcatujl tk ,,ewav, 12840

Customer Question
HELLO, tHIS is Ronda adn...
HELLO, tHIS is Ronda adn we have been gjve an app,jcatujl tk ,,ewav
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer:***** EC
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No yeat. We are trying to figure out who she is chosing us to to this to.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we are good teants, we pay on time, we have 2 young childrfeen, we get along the the others in the completx, we are quiet and repectful. I don't umderstand the sudden desire to rekmove us.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
We have been givin an evitcion notice inviting us to leave. We happened to come accross it becasuse it was carelessy attatched and had slid down and into the dirt. However, we did find the notice and havent been unable to understand why we are being faced with evicion. On what basis? Please, we are happy here. We have our freinds hera and moving is ont a fijancial burden we could carry at this time.But the real question is WH? WH? Why are we being asked to go? would like to know why.
When an eviction notice is given to the tenant does it have to be given in person or can they just leave it on the front door or the mat?
1/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
N Cal Attorney

Thank you for your question.

In which State is the property located?

How long have you resided there?

Do you have a written lease or rental agreement?

What did the notice say?

Tina, Lawyer