Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I have a Group of people that are Harassing me by using

Customer Question
Pearl / I have a...
Pearl / I have a Group of people that are Harassing me by using Sleep Deprivation Sounds to get me to sell my house that I have lived in for 27 years . I'm retired going on 70 years old live alone and not in the best of Health . I am in no position to move out of my house , my plan was to live out my day's here God willing . I have no family that can help me . The Police said they can't help me , they have their reasons way they can't that I don't quite understand . Can you help me out ? At my age I am of course very worried about this . A reply would be appreciated . Thank You Very Much ......Ronald Reinikka -***@******.***
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm in Hayward , California 94541
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOTHING I CAN THINK OF AT THIS TIME
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
  1. Hello Ronald: Thanks for using JUST ANSWER. What kind of sounds are you calling "sleep deprivation"? Have you consulted a physician about medication that can help you sleep?.
The sound is like baby chicks chirping , it's really bad they play it during the day also . I can hear it right now it drive a person nutty to say the leased . I take sleeping pills and use ear plug to try and sleep , but it's still pretty hard to get any sleep . I just don't understand why the Police Dept say they can't do anything , doesn't make since to me . I hate the thought of moving but if I can't find the right person to Help Me I may have to . That if I don't have a heart attach or stroke first , it would take me quite some time to move out of my house . I assume you can't HELP ME ?? Have you looked up Sleep Deprivation on line ?
Thanks For Your Reply / Ronald Reinikka***@******.***

I'm afraid that we are not permitted to handle matter directly for our customers. You will have to hire a local attorney to sue the neighbors for an injunction based upon nuisance laws.

THAT'S THE BEST YOU GOT FOR MY $ NOT HAPPY - RON REINIKKA
    Tina, Lawyer