How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for an attorney who can help me with property

Customer Question

I am looking for an attorney who can help me with property damage caused by a solar farm.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in CA in San Bernardino County
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have been in contact with the building and safety and the company that runs the farm, but nothing in the courts yet.
JA: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I am a a veteran widow and on fixed income.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about the issue? What type of damage has the farm caused you?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My property has been turned into several large sand dunes, the front fence has been rotted and needs to be replaced, my water filtration system needs repairs and my whole house air recycling system. That's the major issues.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I cannot afford to pay for this so I will have to find another way
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry, if you do not wish to pay for this service, please contact customer service. Also, if you need legal assistance and cannot pay, then you can go to legal aid locally in your town for assistance.