Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My neighbors air conditioner need repairs or replacing and

Customer Question
My neighbors air conditioner need...
My neighbors air conditioner need repairs or replacing and the noise keeps me up at night for 3 weeks
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Valrico, Florida
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I notified the home owner via home owners assoc. 11/15/16
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What can I do? I've been having migraine headaches for 1 week straight from the noise and no sleep
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/28/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Your HOA documents should set out a definition of a nuisance. Do you have a copy of your governing documents. You are entitled to the peaceful enjoyment of your home. If the HOA refuses to take action you have an action against the board and the neighbor that is causing the nuisance.

Real Estate Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

It looks like the original expert who was assisting you has opted out. Did you still have questions about this?

Tina, Lawyer