Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I bought a house 20 years ago and Nevada. Since I only had a

Customer Question

I bought a house 20 years ago and Henderson Nevada. Since I only had a part-time job is my son-in-law and daughter to put it in their name until we could change it back over. I'm 84 and on oxygen 24/7 and I've asked them to sell it back to me now to put it in my name. I want to put it in my family Trust I'm sure I don't have that much longer to live and their abusive treatment of me is making my health worse. They said they would sell it back to me and we opened in escrow and they have continually changed or they would sign and then wouldn't sign they tried to cancel the whole contract unilaterally with only the loan agent telling them they could I need an attorney this is been going on for 7 months. My health is such that I also want to see them for elder abuse can I please get somebody that could have do pro bono or very inexpensively I'm very shy on funds my name is***** I live at 2189 indigo Creek Avenue comma in Henderson Nevada 89012 my phone number is(###) ###-####thank you very much I pray you can help me Barbara
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this situation?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Please cancel this whole thing I can't do this on my iPad I don't see that well and I'm not good at any kind of computer work I need somebody that I can talk to you in person if somebody can call me I'll continue if not please cancel and do not charge my credit card thank you Barbara *****

You can cancel by contacting customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No I want to cancel this now I will call back if I change my mind but please refund my money on my credit card Barbara W Taylor
If you would please follow directions above you would have that, but please do not reply to the expert as we are not site employees and as such cannot refund your money. Have a wonderful day.