WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Tina, Western Australia, yes, the purchase is currently to

Customer Question

Hi Tina,
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Western Australia
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the purchase is currently to be in my name but I now realise that it should have been set up with me as trustee for my daughters to avoid a later claim by any future partner that I may have
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 10 months ago.

You can transfer the property into a trust so that it will be beneficial ownership by your daughter and no future partner of yours could make a claim. It is not too late to make the transfer under Western Australian law.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.