Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have multiple properties on the same rd in mempnis tn one

Customer Question

I have multiple properties on the same rd in mempnis tn one is inbankruptcy court
JA: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: other is not myaccount number has been removed from account inbankruptcy
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: where is my money going they have removed the account number they say the other property is in bank ruptcythey arenot paying it we pay it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is that I can help with?

.

If you can provide some details about what is going on and what your question is, I will try to help.

.

Do you have all the properties owned by separate entities, like different LLCs, or are they all in your name personally?.

.

.

thanks