How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Yogindra Va Your Own Question
Dr. Yogindra Va
Dr. Yogindra Va,
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3228
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Dr. Yogindra Va is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 2 kids, 4 and 6 and 6 years old boy with developmetal

Customer Question

I have 2 kids, 4 and 6 and 6 years old boy with developmetal delayed- autism. The house is not safe because stair case rail are too far apart, my kids can put head through easily. I am concern about their safety, can i ask to break lease contract?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dr. Yogindra Va replied 8 months ago.

Hi, Yes you can citing child safety as the issue, or else ask the landlord to address to safety by modifying the existing rail structure to make it kid-safe.

Good luck to them. Also get opinion of legal expert by querying in Legal category of this web service.

Related Real Estate Law Questions