How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Damien Bosco Your Own Question
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2741
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Damien Bosco is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do you get eviction notices. Porterville california

Customer Question

where do you get eviction notices
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: porterville california
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

Did you get the notice for non payment of rent? Or something else? Was there a court proceeding or is this the first notice you received? Is it a summons and complaint?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i am the home owner i need to my adult child from my home
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

So, you want to provide notice to your adult child to leave and you want to see if you can get a copy of an eviction notice or a template of one?

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

Below is a sample notice form. If you want to discuss more, let me know.

30/60 DAY NOTICE TO VACATE CIVIL CODE 1946.1 _______ 30 Days from the date of service of this notice (for tenancies less than one year) _______ 60 Days from the date of service of this notice (for tenancies one year or more) Tenant: __________________________________________________________________________ and/or all other persons in possession for the premises described as: Street Address: ____________________________________________________________________ City: ______________________________ California, ____________________________________ TO TENANT(S) AND ALL OTHER PERSONS IN POSSESSION: YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that the tenancy under which you occupy the premises shall end 30/60 days after the date of the service of copy of this notice upon you, and you are required to quit and deliver up possession of the premises to the undersigned on or before that date. IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, legal proceedings will be instituted against you for possession of the premises, for forfeiture of the rental agreement and for such monetary damages as may be allowed by law. "State Law permits former tenants to reclaim abandoned personal property left at the former address of the tenant, subject to certain conditions. You may or may not be able to reclaim property without incurring additional costs, depending on the cost of storing the property and the length of time before it is reclaimed. In general, these costs will be lower the sooner you contact your former landlord after being notified that property belonging to you was left behind after you moved out" DATED: ____________________ ____________________________ Owner/Agent Contact at: ____________________________ ____________________________

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 10 months ago.

Hello: I have not heard back from you. I am following up to see if you still need further help. If so, please let me know. If not, I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love you to give me a 5 star rating for the service I provided to you.. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus too! Best regards.