How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When I purchased my house in 2004 thru a quit claim. The

Customer Question

When I purchased my house in 2004 thru a quit claim. The title was not executed properly and the property was sold to me for $3500. The bank issued a mortgage to me but because the house belonged to me because of the error they could not foreclose during the economic down turn. They eventually did a power of foreclosure 10/2015. Do I have a legal standing to get my house back?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Sorry...not sure I took out a mortgage and did not pay it and the bank foreclosed and you want to undo that?