How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My fathet pass away i got a well so my mon be gone 2001 my

Customer Question

my fathet pass away i got a well so my mon be gone 2001 my dad pass 2016 ii got a read. well thi house go to me but my siter it try to put her name on new well my father has money in bank saving account it not my name on it they toll me i has to go
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: .i try fine how go
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: it in morfreebobo tenn
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes has be filed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: well i do pot i be up lawyer yesday see my siter de with laweg that way look ome
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Related Real Estate Law Questions