How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does this cost? n cal, No, I am trying to figure out how to

Customer Question

does this cost?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: n cal
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No, I am trying to figure out how to get the county to either reopen the road that was previously there, or fix the only road we have that is also an access road for PG &E. The county said that it is a private road,. There fore they have no obligation'
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: \I don't think so.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

By the time the questions become available to the Attorneys on the site the customer usually deals with the site on account matters. Unfortunately the Attorneys have no access to billing or customer accounts. I want you to be comfortable before we continue. Please contact Customer Service so they can answer your questions ad concerns and we can continue with your legal question.

Related Real Estate Law Questions